Stainless Steel Cups & Bowls for Babies
Stainless steel is the best material to look for when it comes to plates, bowls, and cups for older babies and toddlers because the material is completely non-toxic, as well as being very durable and easy to clean. These are some of the the products I use with my little ones:
Stainless Steel Small Bowls by Cub Bowls
- The heavy base makes these bowls very stable, minimizing spills.
Stainless Steel Food Storage Containers with Silicone Lid
- These containers are great for snacks for older babies and toddlers
Stainless Steel 8 oz cups by Cub Cups
- The smooth rimless design means no sharp edges or areas that are difficult to clean.
Munchkin Stainless Steel Sippy Cup
- Insulated sippy cup with a spill-proof silicone rim that automatically seals when child stops drinking.
Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Sippy Cup/ Bottle
- Different spouts allow this bottle to convert from infant milk bottle to toddler spout to straw bottle for an older child.
Leave a Reply