Skip to content
Travel Cribs, Carriers & Gear
- During the first 3 months a bouncer seat is invaluable in giving you some hands-free time. It is also very helpful for keeping a baby upright after feeding, which is often necessary for babies with reflux.
- Can be used from birth (minimum weight 7.8lb) to age 2 (although most babies will lose interest once they are active and crawling) .
- Easily adjust the recline level for sleep or play and folds flat for storage.
- Made from a metal frame with washable cotton cover, which is Oeko-Tex certified.
- Folds into a backpack for easy travel and weighs only 13lb.
- Very easy to set up and repack.
- No Flame Retardants. No PVC. No Phthalates. No Lead. No Heavy Metals. Low-VOC and Greenguard Gold Certified.
- Can also be used as a safe play area during the day.
- Baby Bjorn carriers are independently certified according to the strictest Oeko-Tex standard, confirming that the fabric is free of harmful chemicals.
- Can be used from birth 12 months, with baby facing towards you in the early months and facing forward when they are bigger.
- Very easy to adjust, fasten, and take off on your own.
- Many parents find that Baby Bjorn carriers position newborns better than the Ergobaby. On the other hand, the Ergo may more comfortable for carrying older babies because it has a waist support band to distribute weight.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified cotton.
- Carries your baby in a similar position to wraps and slings, but with easier set up – simply slip it on like a T-shirt.
- Award winning design with contoured back wall and non-slip surface to hold baby in place.
- Can be positioned over a double sink or in a larger sink or tub.
- BPA and PVC Free
- BPA and phthalate free
- Larger sized tub, with contoured supports to hold babies in a reclined position.
- A good option if you will be bathing your newborn in a sink.
- BPA and PVC-Free
Other Posts You May Like